How do you make super better? Make it tubeless. Zipp’s go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless rim-brake wheel is now tubeless ready with a 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance. With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course. The Super-9 gives you the technology needed to do your best. The Super-9 Carbon Clincher optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight and durability.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed applied with our ImPress direct-print technology
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Aero, durable, light weight
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with quick release skewer
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845855658||00.1918.589.000|