The Zipp 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-brake offers a new rim shape with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the new Cognition disc-brake hubset for increased durability and less drag. The 404 NSW, with a rim depth of 58mm, is designed for road cyclists and triathletes looking for increased speed and stability.
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
- 404 NSW rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. The Axial Clutch technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- Uses Zipp’s ImPress graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help allow the dimples control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Axle||QR, 12 x 142mm|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Spokes||CX-Ray - Black|
|Extras||Conversion Caps included|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Impress / 700c / 24||710845810442||00.1918.376.000|
|QR / SRAM XDR / Impress / 700c / 24||710845810466||00.1918.376.002|