Building on the proven success of Wahoo’s line of KICKR Smart Trainers, the KICKR delivers a virtually silent experience and a specially engineered, heavier flywheel to provide cyclists with the exact inertia they need to recreate the feeling of riding outdoors. The KICKR provides the best-in-class indoor smart trainer design with carbon steel body for durability. The KICKR also features built-in cadence measurement, without the need of an external sensor. Its unmatched compatibility expands to include our new indoor grade simulator, the Wahoo KICKR CLIMB, and our new Bluetooth and ANT+ powered fan, the KICKR HEADWIND. The KICKR includes an 11-speed cassette.
- The KICKR's new design offers an ultra quiet riding experience.
- KICKR's new larger and heavier flywheel was specially engineered to provide riders with a more precise inertia needed to recreate an outdoor ride feel while training indoors.
- Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB indoor grade simulator was designed in conjunction with the KICKR smart trainers to deliver a unmatched indoor training experience when combined.
- KICKR HEADWIND was designed to deliver innovative climate control to your indoor training experience.
- The new KICKR features 12x142 and 12x148 thru axle compatibility in addition to standard 130/135mm quick release.
- An update to the main mast ensures clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes.
- Enhanced power accuracy to provide accurate power measurement and generate up to 2200W.
- Maximum percent grade adjusts to simulate up to a 20 degree incline.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR is powered, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and / or ANT+
- ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow it to connect to both smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. An ANT+ FE-C connection allows the KICKR to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application.
- Robust steel construction ensures the KICKR stays in place while you crank out the watts and stands up to years of heavy use.
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- The KICKR flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road.
- Get all your vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride. Cadence only available when paired with a Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor that is included.
- Works with popular training apps such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Fulgaz and TrainerRoad.
- Compatible with a third party power meter.
- Dimensions (legs open): 20"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Dimensions (legs closed): 20"L x 9"W x 17"H
- Weight (unboxed): 47 lb
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle - Adapters included
- Out of box compatible with 11-speed cassette (11-28 ratio, included)
- 8/9/10-speed SRAM/Shimano drivetrains require purchase/installation of a new cassette
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible: Yes
- KICKR HEADWIND Compatible: Yes
- Cadence: RPM Cadence Sensor included
- Front Wheel Block: Not needed
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: + / - 2%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- Max User Weight: 250 lb
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200W
- RPM Cadence Sensor
- AC Power Adapter
- Quick Release Skewer
- Disc Brake Caliper Spacer
- 1.8mm Spacer
- Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
- Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle