Mountain bike socks offering ventilation, comfort and trail-specific cushioning
Designed for your specific brand of rowdiness, the Women's Ranger Cushion Socks get that your feet were not meant to suffocate while you get your shred on. The mesh zones of these socks provide exceptional breathability and ventilation. When the trail gets really rough, the cushioned heel and toe bring the comfort, and the rib-knit upper means these socks are staying exactly where you pulled them up to.
- Mesh zones provide added breathability
- Compression arch support for superior fit and comfort
- Cushioned heel and toe for added comfort when the trail gets rough
- Rib knit upper won't slide down when the trail gets rough
- Flat-stitch toe construction offers improved comfort
- 59% nylon, 28% cotton, 10% polyester, 3% elastane