A fun time of greasy hands, hot toddies (adult beverages) and learning the basic skills of bike repair that will keep you on the road for miles to come.
Our hands-on Bike Maintenance class will give you the basic tools (literally & figuratively) needed to perform minor adjustments that can have a significant impact on your ride quality. Bring your own bike or use one of ours
Here's what we plan to cover...
• All about derailleur gears and shifters - road and flat bar
• Using your gears properly
• Diagnose shifting problems
• Install, set up, and adjust front derailleurs
• Install, set up, and adjust rear derailleurs
• Replace derailleur gear inner cables
• Allen key tool
• Cable cutters
• Phillips screwdriver