700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- Tubeless cyclocross tire with penetrating knobs for better braking/traction in wet conditions - Special rubber compound for extreme conditions - TL: tubeless casing with supple 127 tpi - Black sidewalls with black tread
Go the distance with Schwalbe's Ironman clincher tire. Specifically designed around the demands of triathlons, the Ironman excels at long, straight, open roads. With a light yet dependable V-Guard puncture-resistant belt under the tread, you'll have peace of mind during your ride, whether you're doing 12 or 112 miles.
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
$105.00 - $107.99
Schwalbe built an entirely separate facility to churn out their top-of-the-line Schwalbe One tires. Although speed is priority number one, you also get a long-lasting, incredibly grippy tire that still offers solid puncture protection.
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
For a race-ready ride, throw Maxxis' pro-level Relix tires on and enjoy. This fast road tire provides blazing acceleration and a supple ride thanks its 170 thread-per-inch casing, while the SilkShield puncture protection helps prevent flats so you can focus on the ride. - Folding bead - Weight: 205g (700 x 23c), 215g (700 x 25c)
$97.99 - $103.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$103.00 - $103.99
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
$84.99 - $101.99
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
Named after the the Cross Crusade in Portland, Oregon, Clement's PDX_clincher (the largest participant cyclocross series in the World), Clement’s Crusade PDX (the Portland airport code) is an all-around performer with a particular love for mud. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction coming out of corners. Since its introduction in 2010, the PDX has quickly become one of the most popular cross clinchers on the market. – Size:700X33 – TPI:120 – Bead:Folding – Weight:350 gm
The MXP is Clement's newest cyclocross tire featuring an intermediate tread pattern to create an excellent all-conditions tire. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The name is also an homage to Clement’s Italian pedigree. The tread is an updated version of the classic Grifo profile first developed by Clement decades ago. Some of the changes include cuts in the central chevrons to allow the tread to flex, and more aggressive side knobs with a shape inspired by a soccer cleat. The MXP is designed for a wide variety of conditions and variable surfaces. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow and pavement. If you could only have one cyclocross tire, this is the one to have. Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption.
When speed is the top priority but the road is unpredictable, the Strada USH stands out as a light and fast 120TPI tire that can handle it no matter what the road is made of. Combining a fast-rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns, this long-lasting and hard-wearing tire has you covered from commuting to big adventure.
Missoula, Montana—home of the Adventure Cycling Association and tons of beautiful rolling terrain where the word "road" can mean just about anything. Designed to be confident and nimble on loose surfaces, the MSO is the tire of choice for getting off the beaten path. The small but well-supported knobs create a tactile tread that provides excellent handling when things get loose, but surprisingly fast on hard pack and pavement. If you ride a lot of dirt, mostly dirt, or all dirt, this is the right tool for the job. - Aramid Bead - Kevlar Bead to Bead Belt
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C G+ compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene ISOtech compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance. - The world’s best tire just got even better! - 4 separate Graphene G+ ISOtech compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - World Class performance for the world's best athletes
Tubular all-round tire for all indoor track disciplines. - 320 TPI Corespun casing - Graphene-enhanced compound for speed, grip, and durability - Modern, asymmetric tread design for the best speed and grip in the riding direction
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire-related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm versions, the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
The MXP combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless ready design to provide an amazing all-conditions tubeless ready tire. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 446 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10042 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tire of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless design create the ultimate tubeless ready cyclocross tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere. Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 426 grams Tire Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D10012 Product Features: - Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction. - Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling. - Side knobs offer superior cornering. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. -Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. -Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
- The ultimate year-round performance road tire - Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season utilizes our Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet - The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
The CDG is the airport code for the famed Paris airport, Charles De Gaulle and pays homage to the brutal cobbled roads used for Spring Classics like the Paris-Roubaix. This incredible road tire features a center section of tightly packed mini nubs that offer traction when you need it without sacrificing speed. The tread transitions to more aggressive, larger nubs towards the outside so you can lean into the corners with the utmost confidence. Even during a rainy day in Belgium. Size: - 700 x 30 mm Weight: - 420 grams Tire Type: - Tubeless Ready Part #: - D20089 Product Features: - Unique center-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. - Side nubs offer excellent traction while cornering. - Integrated puncture-protection belt. - Lightweight construction. - Tubeless Ready. Can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
- Efficient tread pattern with a high-volume robust construction. - Mating an efficient tread pattern with a high-volume and robust construction, the County is a versatile companion at home on any surface. Widely-spaced side knobs offer confidence on loose terrain while a smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance. - Goodyear’s R:Wall sidewalls and Tubeless Complete construction ensure enhanced durability and fewer flats when the going gets rough.
$91.99 - $95.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance - Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in harsh weather conditions - Overall increased SmartNET Silica tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extensive mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures
$80.00 - $94.99
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
$90.00 - $94.99
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.