- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
- Low-profile ATB pedal, with resin body, steel cage & Cr-Mo axle - Toe clip-compatible - Axle 9/16-inch - Reflectors not included
- Extra-light design - 9/16-inch Cro-Mo axle, CNC machined alloy body - Toe-clip compatible
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
Evo's Escape Pedals use a lightweight aluminum body with adjustable release tension so you can dial them in just the way you like. They're equipped with chromoly axles for toughness and sealed ball bearings for long use.
- High-strength Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
Page 1 of 1