With Evo's Tool Box, they give you eighteen of the most commonly used tools in a hard case so you can travel with them and keep everything neatly in its place. You get two Philips screwdrivers, a slotted 5/7mm, Torx 15 and 20 wrenches, 8, 9 and 10mm sockets as well as a socket adapter. You also have an L-handle wrench, nylon tire levers, 2-in-1 crank tool, a chain tool, a hex set with 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hexes, a 15mm pedal wrench, a 24mm hex wrench, chain whip, 13-16mm cone wrenches, a headset wrench, a freewheel remover, two BB tools, a spoke wrench and a crank installation tool.
Repair essentials for the home mechanic. Kit includes: - BBe-1 External Bottom Bracket - CCI-1 Crank Cap Bolt Install/Removal Tool - CW-1 Chain Whip - PDL-1 Pedal Wrench - TRL-3 Tire Levers (x3) - CAT-2 Crank Arm Remover Tool - CNT-3 Chain Tool - ST-1 Spoke Wrench - CLT-2 Cassette Lockring Tool - TA-1 8mm Hex / 1/2-inch Ratchet Adapter - HW-8 8mm Hex Wrench - TW-1 T25 Torx Wrench - HWS-2 Hex Wrench Set (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm) - PK-1 Inner Tube Patch Kit
Evo's Basic Starter Kit gives you pretty much everything you need to get rolling in one convenient package. For fixing flats, you get a patch kit, tire levers and a pump with a frame mount, and you'll appreciate the multi-tool for basic repairs out on your ride. And, they all fit neatly into a compact saddle bag, so you won't forget anything. Never walk home again.
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
Evo's 15mm Pedal Wrench is made from shop-quality, heat-treated chromoly steel. The ergonomic, padded handle gives you plenty of leverage to remove recalcitrant pedals. Pro tip: shift your chain to the big ring in case you slip, you won't punch the chain ring! You're welcome.
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed chains - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
The Evo Crank Extractor is compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets.
- For removal of master or quick chain links - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains - Spring loaded for ease of use - Comfortable rubber coated handles improves grip
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 4, 5, 6mm Hex
- For removal (and installation) of chain link pins - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains
- For adjustment of spoke tension - Compatible with 9 - 15 gauge spoke nipples
Page 1 of 1