- 304 grade stainless steel tubing - Easily straddles wider tires - Fits 26”, 700c and 29” frames - CoPilot child seat compatible - Traditional mounting hardware - 65 lb/29.5 kg carrying capacity
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
- Adjustable width & height allows for easy installation on any fat bike - Also fits most mountain and road bikes - Able to install on front or rear strap and tie down attachment points - High capacity (70 pounds) - Aluminum construction - Standard reflector and light mount - Fits up to 29” x 4.0” tires - Lower mounting on frame braze-ons or through axle quick release (included) - Upper mounting to frame braze-ons, brake boss, or seat stay clamps (included) - 1110g
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
Practically all the bells and whistles Blackburn has to offer. Whether commuting to work or going on an overnight trip, you’re all set with the Interlock Rear Rack. Details: - Works well with most panniers and trunk bags, but works great with Blackburn's Interlock compatible bags - Blackburn Fit System—mounts perfectly with 26-inch, 700c, or 29-inch wheels, disc compatible, and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Performs well with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
- No frame mounts required - Performs well with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - Fits seatposts 22-32mm in diameter - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 22 lb/10 kg carrying capacity
Axiom's Flip-Flop LX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. There's ample carrying capacity with a spacious top platform that's perfect for trunk bags (sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with a trunk bag for convenience, and slide the platform in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The Linus Classic Adjustable Rack combines refined, minimalist style with everyday durability and functionality. The rounded, lightweight aluminum tubing will hold up to years of daily use, and easy bungee cord attachment rings make stowing your gear quick and easy.
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
The one-stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of Blackburn's Fat Bike Rack, the Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of bikes. Details: - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - Accommodates maximum tire size up to 29x2.3 - Maximum width adjustability up to 155mm - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately).
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
With an already simple, bombproof design, the Blackburn Grid 2 rear rack improves on the Grid 1 rack by adding an aluminum top deck that acts as a fender and can allow you to mount a trunk style bag. A perfect choice for a hard-core commuter. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Page 1 of 3 Next page