2022 Mountain Bike Swap & Sale
September 24-25, Bateman's Trail Shop
We're excited to announce the return of Bateman's Bike Swap & Sale at our new location! This event will feature deep discounts on new bikes and accessories, as well as a used mountain bike consignment sale.
There has never been a better opportunity to upgrade to the bike of your dreams!
Check out sale details below:
Want to buy a used bike?
- The used bike sale will run September 24th and 25th, in store only at Bateman's Trail Shop.
- Our trained staff will ensure that all used bikes are priced fairly to reflect their quality and condition.
- The sale will also feature great deals on new bikes, accessories, protective gear, and more. It's a great opportunity to get kitted out at a great price
New Bike & Gear Sale
This event will also feature discounts on select new bikes, accessories and more. Take the opportunity to upgrade your riding setup for next season!
Consignment Sale Details:
Location: The Bike Swap and Sale will take place at Bateman's Trail Shop, 49 Laird Drive, Toronto. in the rear parking lot.
Parking: There is ample parking on the side street and nearby plazas. The rear lot will be reserved for the sale.
Sale Hours: The sale will run Saturday, Sept. 24, 11am-5pm and Sunday, Sept 25th, 12pm-5pm.
Bike Restrictions: This sale will only include mountain bikes! A separate Road/Gravel/Hybrid bike consignment sale may run at a later date (stay tuned).
Bike drop off times: You must register your bike using our online form, and drop it off in advance of the sale. There will be no day of bike registration. Bikes may be dropped it off anytime during regular business hours prior to the Bike Swap. We will be open until 9:00PM on Friday, september 22nd before the swap for extended drop off hours!
Pricing: The prices on all used bikes are fixed, and set by the owner/seller. Our associates are able to assist you in setting an ideal asking price for your bike!
Selling: The Bike Swap & Sale will be run by trained Bateman’s Bicycle Company staff. The owners of used bikes will not be directly involved in the sales process.
- All sales are final, there are no warranties, or warranty service packages available on used bikes.
- Applicable taxes apply to all products.
- If your bike is sold, your customer account will be credited for the 100% of the sale amount. (This account will be created as per this form or the swap information sheet provided at drop-off in store.)
- If you wish to collect the proceeds from your sale as a direct payout, 80% of the total will be provided by cheque at the store. E-Transfers will be available beginning Monday, September 26, 2022. Please be patient, as it may take us a week to pay out everyone!
- If your bike is not sold, you must pick it up no later than September 30, 2022. Any items not picked up by September 30th, 2022 will be donated to local charities.
- Bateman’s Bicycle Company LTD. is not responsible for the owner's equipment when the swap closes.
- Bateman’s Bicycle Company LTD. is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.