Bateman's CITY + ROAD Service - 960 Bathurst Street
Drop off your bike the night before or the morning of your appointment before 12:00 noon.
We will discuss your repair with you and make sure you're aware of any parts or extra labour your bike may need. When the work is completed we'll contact you by email. Most bikes are completed within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: The CITY + ROAD location services only Commuter and Road bikes.
Pro Road Tune-Up $325
Drop off and pick up consultation with service tech who will be working on the bicycle.
Firmware updates for electronic drive-trains
Cables and housing replaced with Premium grade option (parts included, internal routing may incur additional cost)
Ultrasonic drivetrain cleaning
Hubs, headset and bottom bracket rebuilt (parts extra)
Full wheel truing and tension balancing
Bars wrapped (tape extra)
Record serial number and take photo to keep on file for customer
Labour included for replacement of all basic wear items
Commuter Club Service Membership $300
- A commuter who needs their bike in good working order for 3-4 seasons of the year?
- A regular cyclist whose bike is your main mode of transportation?
- In need of service on your bike more than once per year?
Membership gives you...
- Flat tire fixes, air & oil while you wait, anytime! (Tubes extra at approx $6)
- Unlimited Express Tune-ups
- Fix it now! Get your bike adjusted, tuned and repaired as required.
- Servicing your bike more often will extend the it's lifetime
General Service $50
Choose this option if you want some specific service for your bike or a Kid's Bike (wheel siize 24" or less). It might be having tires installed or an adjustment made - this service option would cover work like that. The booking fee is $50 and if you use less, the balance is refunded.
- Flat Fix
- Handlebar Swap
- Handlebar wrap/grip Install
- Fender Install
- Rack Install
- Bottom Bracket Install or Servicing
- Disassemble and box bicycle for transport
- Tubeless tire install
- Tubular tire install
- Gear or Brake adjustment
- Hydraulic Brake Bleed
- Bearing Adjustments (hub or headset)
- Bearing Overhaul (hub, headset, bottom bracket)
- Drive-train component replacement(cassette, cog, freewheel, chain)
- Wheel true
- Wheel replacement